HOW TO ENQUIRE AND BOOK
1. ENQUIRE & QUOTE: Call or email us for more information about our entertainment and to obtain a quote. Also check availability of the booking date and preferred start time. Please include a contact number in emails so we can call you. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BOOKING FORM: Upon confirmation of availability and your acceptance of the booking, the Booking Form will be emailed to you to complete and sign. This must be returned to us by email, fax (08) 8264 4491 or post to secure the booking date and time.
3. INVOICES: Invoices will be emailed when the Booking Form is received back. The invoice will include our bank deposit details. EFT is our preferred method of customer payments.
4. DEPOSIT PAYMENTS: Return the completed Booking Form and pay the booking deposit if required. Deposit payments are accepted by EFT bank deposit or cheque and money order by prior arrangement. Deposit payments must be made within seven days to secure the booking date and time. In most cases a $50 deposit is required.
5. FULL PAYMENT: The total fee or balance payment is required to be paid cash on the booking date or by EFT payment that has cleared in our account prior to the booking date. Cheque payments are by prior arrangement only please and must be paid and funds cleared at least seven days prior to the booking date.
FREQUENLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can we take photos and video?
Photos can be taken anytime during the show. Video photography can only be taken with prior permission. We will advise on the recording of video when making a booking. We reserve the right to decline the use of video recording. All performances are copyright protected and video footage taken cannot be used in any way other than private family viewing without prior written permission from Simon Skinner.
How much space do you need for Children's shows?
An area 3 - 4 metres wide by 2 metre depth is ok for most birthday party shows. Wider area for larger events.
How much set-up time is required?
Our Children's show requires 15-30 minutes to set-up. We prefer to prepare the show away from the children if possible.
Roving Close-up magic requires no set-up time.
Indoors or Outdoors?
When performing our full production Children's shows we prefer to work indoors when possible or in outdoor enclosed areas where there is no wind. If your venue is a park or similar exposed outdoor location then we will adapt the show accordingly. Please note use of our backdrop is not suitable for some outdoor shows due to weather issues. If you are booking Roving Children's Close-up Magic and/or Balloon Modelling, then any location indoors or outdoors is ok.
How long is your performance?
Most bookings are for a one hour duration. Our Children's show and Balloon Modelling packages are for one hour. Roving Close-up Magic packages start at one hour and up to four hours for larger events.
Do you have special packages for longer durations of entertainment?
Yes. We have special rates for booking durations longer than one hour.
Do you perform Family shows for all ages?
Yes we have show formats for everyone from 3-103+ year olds!
What is your contact information and what are your contact hours?
You can call seven days a week on (08) 8264 4491 or 0410 762500 between 9am and 7pm. If unavailable or performing, we will contact you promptly as soon as possible. You can email us anytime.
Email Us: email@example.com
Copyright © ACES MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT 2018
All Rights Reserved.
"Aces Magic Entertainment", "The Amazing Ace" are Registered Business Names.